On the State program of socio-economic development and comprehensive utilization of natural resources Pripyat Polesie in 2010 - 2015 years.
In order integrated socio-economic development of the Pripyat Polesie, the involvement of natural resources in the intensive development of the region's economy, increasing export potential and investment, maintaining the conditions of reproduction of natural-resource potential of the region and create favorable conditions for the populations I decide:
1. To approve the attached State program of socio-economic development and comprehensive utilization of natural resources Pripyat Polesie in 2010 - 2015 years * (hereinafter - State program).
2. Determine state customers of the State program the Ministry of Architecture and Construction, Ministry of Housing, Ministry of Forestry, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection, Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Ministry of Sport and Tourism, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Emergency Situations, Ministry of Energy, the Belarusian Republican Union of Consumer Societies, Belarusian Production and Trade Concern of Forestry, woodworking, pulp and paper industry, the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Office of the President of the Republic of Belarus, Brest and Gomel Regional Executive Committee (hereinafter - the government customers).
3. State customers within its jurisdiction:
prepare proposals on the amount and sources of financing state program for the next fiscal year;
each year before March 1 are in the Brest and Gomel regional executive committee progress report of the State program.
4. Assigned as coordinators of the State program for the Ministry of Economy, Brest and Gomel regional executive committee.
State Program Coordinators ensure coherence and coordination of state customers in its implementation.
The Brest and Gomel regional executive committee annually on the basis of reports submitted in accordance with the third paragraph of point 3 of this Decree, are preparing information on the implementation of State program and until March 15, represent it to the Ministry of Economy, which provides consolidated reporting and payment of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus before April 1.
5. To establish that the excess of the forecast of budget revenues Luninets, Pinsk and Stolin districts of Brest region, Zhitkovichy, Mozyr, Narovlya and Petrykov Gomel region in excess of 2009 in 2010 - 2015 is not taken into account when determining the amount of grants transferred to the budgets of these districts and regions .
6. To establish that commercial organizations established (with the exception created by the restructuring) after January 1, 2010, with location and carrying out activities in the territory Luninets, Pinsk and Stolin districts of Brest region, Zhitkovichy, Mozyr, Narovlya and Petrykov Gomel region ( further - profit organizations) and organizations that have established after January 1, 2010 branches and other separate units with separate balance sheet and the current (settlement) or other bank account, with the location and activities in these areas (hereinafter - units) may, within five years from the date of the establishment of commercial organizations and units (in terms of activity units) did not calculate and pay tax on profits of the sale of goods (works, services) * in the presence of separate accounting, taxes and other fees (excluding value added tax including value added tax levied on the import of goods into the customs territory of the Republic of Belarus, excise, stamp duty and off-shore duties, taxes and customs duties, taxes, calculate, withhold and pay at of duty tax agent).
The right to use exemptions for income tax can be implemented in the presentation of the tax authority certificate for its products (a certificate of works and services of own production), issued in due course.
The provisions referred to in the first paragraph of this paragraph shall not apply to organizations listed in paragraphs third and fourth, sixth and seventh, ninth - the eighteenth, twentieth and twenty-first subparagraph 1.8 of paragraph 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus on January 28, 2008 № 1 " On stimulating the production and sale of goods (works, services) "(National register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, № 29, 1 / 9381).
In establishing other taxes and duties on their payment obligation rests with the contributors listed in the first part of this paragraph, by making changes and additions in the first part of this paragraph.
7. To establish that the amount of financial and other assistance to implement the state program provided by the organizations and individual entrepreneurs, they are included in the sales expenses for tax purposes, and organizations that are implementing the State program, recipients of such assistance are not counted for taxation.
8. The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
8.1. bring the State program to stakeholders;
8.2. annually since 2011, until April 15 to submit to the President of the Republic of Belarus report on the implementation of state programs;
8.3. provide in 2010 - 2021 years of compensation of interests on bank loans organizations that involve credit resources for the implementation of the activities of the State program funded under the relevant objectives in the national budget, amounting to half of the National Bank refinancing rate on loans in Belarusian rubles, 6 per annum - for loans in foreign currency;
8.4. include the allocation of funds in the formation of the draft national budget for:
2011 - 2015 years - to perform the activities of the State program;
2011 - 2021 years - to recover the organizations of interest for the use of bank loans in the amount set out in paragraph 8.3 of this paragraph;
8.5. together with government customers:
ensure the implementation of the activities of the State program in a timely manner;
take other measures to implement the present Decree.
9. Brest and Gomel oblast executive committee:
9.1. in order to attract additional funding of the State program during 2011 - 2014 years to issue bonds of local bond issues amounted to $ 300 billion rubles and 400 billion rubles with maturities from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2049 on a quarterly basis equal to shares without the enforcement of obligations on them. Set the interest income on bonds in the amount of one percent per annum.
Release of Brest and Gomel regional executive committee of state duty for state registration in the State Register of securities bonds issued in accordance with the first part of this subparagraph;
9.2. provide in 2010 - 2021 years of compensation of interests on bank loans organizations that involve credit resources for the implementation of the activities of the State program, amounting to 0.25 of the National Bank refinancing rate on loans in Belarusian rubles, up to 3 per cent per annum - for loans in foreign currency ;
9.3. provide funds for building projects at the local budgets:
2011 - 2015 years - to perform the activities of state programs;
2011 - 2021 years - to reimburse the part of the interest for the use of bank loans in the amounts set forth in paragraph 9.2 this paragraph.
10. National Bank during 2011 - 2014 years to ensure the acquisition described in subparagraph 9.1 of paragraph 9 of this Decree bonds.
11. Recommend to the heads of organizations operating in the territory Luninets, Pinsk and Stolin districts of Brest region, Zhitkovichy, Mozyr, Narovlya Petrykov and Gomel regions, except for the entities referred to in the first part of paragraph 6 of this Decree, provide increasing wage rate (salary), not lower 20 percent of the employees of these organizations, in which the size of tariff rates below the first level or the level established by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus for employees of budgetary organizations.
12. Assign personal responsibility for the timely implementation of activities of the State program on regional executive leaders, republican government and other organizations that are government customers.
13. Monitoring the implementation of this decree to entrust the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, Brest and Gomel regional executive committee, the intended use of funds allocated to finance the activities of the State program - on the State Control Committee.
14. This Decree shall enter into force on the date of its publication.
* Do not sent.
* For purposes of this Ordinance for the sale of goods (works, services) means the realization of commercial organizations, units of goods (works, services) in the period of the certificate for its products (a certificate of works and services of own production), issued in due course.
Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko.
March 29, 2010